Jalubro’s business analysis service is an ideal solution for legal departments – regardless of size, complexity or budget – who do not have the required skills available in-house or have a short-term project requirement that does not justify an external hire. Our fully flexible business analysis service gives legal departments access, when needed, to experienced business analysts, who have years of legal industry experience and expertise in industry-standard techniques (for example, UML) and development methodologies such as Agile.
Our business analysis service provides legal departments with the security and confidence that their needs will be understood and provides a base from which to manage change and understand its impact. Our experts can help with;
– Solution scope & requirements elicitation
– Understanding the business vision, drivers, goals and objectives
– Business requirements analysis, specifications and Documentation
– Business case creation
– Process mapping (current and future state)
– Writing BRD, SRD, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria
– Identify opportunities for improvement in operations and processes
– Design or modification of business systems or IT systems
– Gap Analysis
– Solving business problems and, as needed, designing technical solutions
– Documenting the functional / technical design of a system
– Work with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
– Test new systems and create system documentation and user manuals
– Identifying project issues and risks and seeking prompt resolution.